Things I’ve learned in life so far. I wish I knew some of these a long time ago:
- Never be afraid to ask for something you want. Don’t ask, don’t get.
- Don’t be afraid to try something you don’t think you’ll like – You may surprise yourself.
- You won’t enjoy everything you think you will.
- Only you can change your life and happiness.
- You’re just a number at work – easily replaceable. So don’t work all the time. Work to live not live to work.
- Don’t be a dick to your parents.
- Stop caring what other people think of you. If you want to wear a bunny rabbit hat then wear the damn hat.
- Baths are awesome – learn to relax.
- Stop worrying about how you look and be happy with yourself.
- You need to love yourself and be happy with your own company. Sometimes I love a trip to the cinema on my own.
- Don’t spend time with people who make you feel rubbish.
- I still don’t have it all figured out.
What life lessons do you have to share?