2016 has certainly been an eventful year, and as always every year has its highs and lows. I’ve spent this evening reflecting on my highs and lows of 2016.
- Visiting 10 countries.
- Becoming a brand ambassador for Craghoppers.
- Seeing the beauty of Yosemite National Park.
- A live BBC radio interview about my bucket list.
- Many wonderful partnerships with companies for the blog.
- A weekend on the Elevator Challenge.
- Another fantastic Halloween with a zombie run, a week at the escape rooms and another year in Haddo haunted house.
- I am absolutely exhausted, and sometimes feel like I take on too much.
- Stress in certain areas of my life has effected my mood and I’ve gained weight again.
- Due to being so busy I’ve not completed as many items on my bucket list as I would like.
- I didn’t dedicate enough time to learning and reading.
- I’ve still not sorted out some of my biggest wants in life.
My 2017 goals:
- I will take a small step back from the blog and start spending more time out in the real world.
- I will focus on myself and working on a goal I’ve been trying to fix for years. 2017 will be the year for this.
- I will prioritize other things over travel.
- I will get back to my wedding weight, by eating better, and exercising again.
- I will finally finish that book I started.
- I will spend less time on the laptop, and more time learning and reading.
- I will enjoy my first solo trip to College of Wizardry.
- I will climb Ben Nevis.
- I will TRY to get a role as an extra in a TV show or movie.
- I will have a photo shoot once I’m back to my wedding weight.
- I will take a photography class.
- I will finally take the Photoshop course I booked months ago.
- I will sort out everything in my life that is making me unhappy.
What do you have planned for 2017?