I’ve always been a believer in that we make our own happiness and it doesn’t just happen. Lately I’ve felt the need for a bit more motivation in my life, so when I heard about the Happiness Planner, I just had to try it.
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you cultivate happiness by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. The focus is on making each day a positive experience, building introspection into your routine and increasing self-awareness.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
The Happiness Planner arrives in a beautiful box, complete with a pen, clips, and dream board motivational pages.
- Change a Habit in 30 Days
- My New Year’s Resolutions
- My Bucket List
- My Goals
- 2016 Reflection – Highs*
- 2016 Reflection – Lows*
- 2017 Vision Board*
- In 2017, I Will*
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
Sometimes when I look at my large bucket list, and my life goals they seem so far out of reach, but with the Happiness Planner I can break my goals up into weekly and monthly goals. I’ve not been at my happiest the last few months, and I really need to change this. With just ten minutes at the end of each day to reflect, I am pretty sure by getting all of my thoughts and plans down daily I will improve my happiness by the end of the year.
I’ll report back here at the end of December and let you know how I got on.
To order your own diary, head over to The Happiness Planner website.
Do you feel like you need to work more on your happiness?
**I was sent this planner in exchange for this review, but as always all opinions are my own**