The days of using 3 pans to cook a meal are over! With the invention of the Master Pan from masterpan.com.
- 12 x 15 inch (32 X 38 cm) Aluminum Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Ergonomic Bakelite Handle – oven safe up to 180C (350F).
- Safe and Durable Xylan® Plus double layer non-stick coating by Whitford.
- No PFOA or Heavy Metals.
- Durable for everyday use.
- Dishwasher safe Non-Stick Coating.
- Stain resistant Non-Stick Coatingt.
- Easy to clean.
- Heavy gauge base for a balance heat flow. Higher heat in the center for grilling meats and fish while lower on the sides for frying eggs, vegetables, pancakes, etc…
- Efficient multi sectional design allows you to fry or cook 5-6 different foods all at the same time.
Fry ups in my house are something of a rare treat, mostly because I can’t be bothered with all the dishes and spaces that it takes up. But now thanks to Master Pan I can cook everything in one go, with hardly any clean up.
This pan used just one of the rings on the hob, and heated evenly despite its size.
With its divided sections, including a pair of recessed circles for cracking eggs into and a large, ribbed central area for meat and fish, you can cook up to five different foods at once – everything from a complete breakfast to a healthy salmon dinner with accompanying vegetables to a feast of fajitas – with only one pan to wash up at the end.
And best of all, once I’d cooked this large meal – I just had the one pan to clean up!
To see more ideas of what you can cook in your master pan, there are full recipes online which you can read here.
*I was provided this master pan in exchange for this post*