In September 2013 the humble Blobfish was named the “World’s Ugliest Animal” by the Ugly Animal Preservation Society. Their spokesperson commented that “for too long the cute and fluffy animals have taken the limelight, but now the Blobfish will be a voice for the mingers who always get forgotten.”
To add to his woes, out in the real world this flabby little creature is sadly facing extinction. So chuck that sentimental teddy bear in the bin, adopt a Stuffed Blobfish today and immortalise this triumph of nature.
When I first heard about the blob fish, I actually thought he was pretty cute. And now you can actually own your own! Not the kind like above, but the cuter, fluffier kind.
For only £19.99 Firebox sell the stuffed blob fish.
- Hold and caress the ugliest animal in the world
- It needs a hug, just look at the misery plastered across that face
- Sadly an endangered species that’s soon to be extinct
- Devoid of any muscles, hence the globulous physique
- Remember, beauty is only skin deep
- A cuddly reminder that things could always be worse
He’s so damn cute right?!! If you want one of your own, head over to firebox.com. They also have a huge range of other awesome items. But the blob fish may be hard to beat 😉